- Registered on: 2010-07-15
- Last connection: 2013-02-27
Reported issues: 38
- 11:07 am OpenChange Feature #418: 'make doxygen' is void operation
- And when talking about tarball (I do not want to open an extra bug for it, though it's not 100% related to here), wha...
- 11:05 am OpenChange Bug #419 (New): Lost part from RULE_ADD fix?
- I realized that you had applied most of the RULE_ADD fix patch I received for fedora's OpenChange 1.0 build, but it u...
- 11:03 am OpenChange Feature #418 (New): 'make doxygen' is void operation
- Since, openchange 2.0, when the tarball includes also apidocs the "make doxygen" does nothing, because it checks for ...
- 04:57 pm OpenChange Bug #417 (New): ResolveNames can fail after some time of connection being opened
- This was reported in a downstream bugzilla as:
and after some ...
- 10:16 am OpenChange Feature #42: Support Exchange RPC over HTTP
- I see in the 2.0 release announcement that this is supported for server side (- Outlook AnyWhere (RPC over HTTP) supp...
- 01:34 pm OpenChange Bug #392: man3 man pages incomplete and conflict with other packages
- Oh, I forgot to add: ... and after it:...
- 01:32 pm OpenChange Bug #392: man3 man pages incomplete and conflict with other packages
- this generated doxygen files to devhelp. I'm not the author of it, I took it from somewhere and adapted to openchange...
- 01:30 pm OpenChange Bug #392: man3 man pages incomplete and conflict with other packages
- I thought I added it to tracker already, but I cannot find it. Maybe I sent it couple years ago to the mailing, but w...
- 03:40 am OpenChange Revision ed53d890: Force the use of NDR_NOALIGN.
- This fixes the sending of non-small emails when using OpenChange with
newer versions of Samba 4.
- 12:21 pm OpenChange Bug #398 (Closed): load_interfaces() clashes with samba's public symbol
- I just got a crash report https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=845618 where is called libmapi's load_interface...
Also available in: Atom