- Registered on: 2010-07-13
- Last connection: 2013-04-16
Reported issues: 172
- 01:17 pm OpenChange Revision a9bd1dcc: Fix check for an existing profile (with the same name) in profile creation
- The API documentation for OpenProfile requires that the profile arg be talloc'd.
In this case, reality actually does ...
- 01:17 pm OpenChange Revision f478ed23: Reword status message for setting default profile in mapiprofile
- 01:07 pm OpenChange Revision 8449c106: SVN -> Git labels in autogen.sh
- Also test of git conversion for me :-)
- 03:49 am OpenChange Wiki edit: WikiStart (#48)
- 03:47 am OpenChange Wiki edit: OpenChange_Appliance (#27)
- 03:42 am OpenChange Wiki edit: WikiStart (#47)
- Revert semi-spam.
- 01:52 am OpenChange Help: RE: Openchange OK on Debian, but ....
- Sorry, I can't help you - I can't provide the required answers unless I understand what you want to know.
Have a n...
- 11:43 am OpenChange Help: RE: Openchange OK on Debian, but ....
- Sorry, can you please answer my question first.
I'll repeat it again:
Are you trying to build a server or use Ope...
- 06:12 am OpenChange Help: RE: OpenChange on Synolgy NAS
- SoGo is a server (like Exchange), not a client (like Outlook or Thunderbird).
Thunderbird can't do Exchange RPC (t...
- 06:09 am OpenChange Help: RE: Which PidTag represents Outlook's Contact/Notes ?
- I'm not sure, perhaps message body.
Also available in: Atom