Investigate PtypDouble support in all of openchange
|Assignee:||Brad Hards||% Done:||
We currently treat a PtypDouble (0x05 PT_DOUBLE) as an int64_t, which is almost certainly wrong.
I think pidl now supports this properly, so we need to investigate, update and test.
Updated by Brad Hards over 2 years ago
- Category set to openchange-client
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to libmapi-0.11 TRANSPORTER
I think this is under control as of r2206 and r2207.
Updated by Wolfgang Sourdeau about 1 year ago
- File spropvalue-nspi-decoupling.diff added
The fixes mentionned above do not work, at least not cleanly.
The fact is that PropertyValue_r has no dbl or in64 type, which would otherwise the struct on 8 bytes rather than 4. By moving SPropValue from all NSPI code and replacing it with vanilla structs from the doc, alignment issues are solved and the dbl element works as expected.
The patch attched here does that and applies cleanly on r3906
Updated by Julien Kerihuel about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Closed to New
- Target version changed from libmapi-0.11 TRANSPORTER to openchange-1.0 BORG
Updated by Julien Kerihuel 5 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Target version changed from openchange-1.0 BORG to openchange-2.5 VOYAGER
Fixed and applied to master